This latest sketch centres around the the ending of a dinner party, and highlights some of the obscurities we have in our English language, that really don’t mean what we say.
Ideally suited for those local and starting out and wanting some experience in an unintimidating friendly environment.
– Lots of Still’s (relevant to you)
– Showreel Footage (and none of that waiting for months on end to get it)
– Good Exposure on a growing series
– Short Film Times (Come in early and sit for 5 hours doing nothing? None of that)
– I will always give a detailed recommendation and + Plus Follow to those cast (meaning your profile will be more attractive to other future prospective casting directors).
This sketch will be filmed SUNDAY 28TH FEB.
Please ensure you have this day free before applying.
Likely to take around 1 hour max to shoot. Very short sketch.
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more