NOW CASTING: New Documentary Series
Are you not talking to a family member because of the 2016 Election?
Has the fighting in your family reached a critical point and your desperate to heal this divide?
Do you have one conservative or liberal famil […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.