Our company is starting a new project and website where we will bridge peace with the current realities of the world.
We are looking for beautiful souls who would like to be contributors to our Shows and cause.
You will give insight and reports on […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.