Are you good at getting people riled up online while remaining anonymous?
Do you use a fake online identity to have some fun on the Internet?
If so the producers of Catfish want to hear from you.
Email us a photo, your story, name, age, and a cont […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.