Have you remained in the closet this long for a really good reason or reasons? Are you ready to reveal your sexuality to your friends, family, or coworkers? Do you want to come out in a BIG way, on camera? A major TV production company is working wit […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.