Startup focused on high-tech sports is hiring a full-time assistant to work with the Creative Director on various projects. This will be an extremely fun and rewarding opportunity for the right person.
Applicants should have a background in media an …
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.