Award Winning Dropout Prevention Program is looking for Actors/Hosts, Performers, Magicians, Clowns, Dancers to be a part of our high energy pep rally events to encourage students to stay in school.
We want to see if you got what it takes! We are ho […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.