Company: BENNYROYCE DANCE
BENNYROYCE DANCE, a project-based contemporary dance performance, creation, and production company, is seeking a marketing intern to assist in developing, implementing, and managing a fully integrated marketing program. Applicants must be professional, savvy, passionate about the arts, and committed to innovation through collaboration and dialogue. He/she is a broad-minded individual who will work with the Artistic Director Bennyroyce Royon (AD) in the effort to effectively promote the company’s mission, purpose, and identity.
Example of duties include, but not limited to:
– Brand Identity: assist in building a strong brand identity by designing collateral and marketing materials and shaping the company’s style through a cohesive, alluring, and trendy visual design package
– Social Media: assist in growing social media interest and following by posting photos and videos, company history and profiles, and event details and recaps to our company social media accounts
– Research: update the AD with general competitive findings and marketplace trends
– Event Marketing: assist in developing effective marketing strategies for our upcoming projects including performances, classes, and workshops
– Website: assist with keeping website up to date and writing copy for various features
– Familiarity in popular and widely-used productivity tools and design softwares from Google, Microsoft, and Adobe
– Strong verbal communication, writing, and interpersonal skills
– Undergraduate coursework in marketing, communications, or liberal arts
– Strong social media skills
– Demonstrate high level of organization, initiative, and creativity
– Demonstrates an impressive level of maturity and professionalism
Applicants will work in a highly creative and collaborative environment. Immediate start. May work remotely. Part-time. 10-20 hours per week with a flexible schedule and negotiable hours. Unpaid internship. Please send your resume, portfolio, and writing samples to email@example.com.
Tell us why you would be the perfect team member for us!