Title: Brand Ambassadors for an International Conference, Nashville
8 Days A Week, Inc.
Energetic, Outgoing, Athletic Brand Ambassadors!
Independent Contractor Opportunity
Our Armed Forces Client during an International Career Development Conference coming to your area!
Event Dates, Times & Location(s): Please note times may change slightly. Those with the most flexibility will be given preference.
Saturday, April 23rd: 6:00am-11:00am
Location: Outdoor 5k Race Nashville, TN 37206
Sunday, April 24th: 7:00am-4:00pm
Monday, April 25th: 7:00am-4:00pm
Location: Indoors Conference Center Nashville TN 37203
Brand Ambassador Objectives:
Confidently approach event attendees
Encourage visitors to participate in activities
Help consumers along with obstacle courses & interactive games!
Deliver key messages
Maintain orderly and neat event area
Light promo set-up & break-down
Brand Ambassadors Must Be:
18 years of age or older
Must be comfortable working outdoors & being hands on during event as there are many physical aspects to this event
Well-groomed & fit (no visible tattoos or facial piercings) MEN MUST BE CLEAN SHAVEN-NO EXCEPTIONS
Articulate, polite & excited about working w/public
Prompt, responsible, & hard-working
Able to stand entire event
Able to get to event on own as transportation costs are NOT reimbursed
Experienced in working events & promotions
Brand Ambassador Compensation:
TITLE YOUR EMAIL SUBJECT: “SN–Armed Forces BA_Nashville, TN”
1) List All Contact Info (Name, Phone, Email Address, Your City/State/Zip Code, etc.)
2) List: Height: Weight: Shirt Size: Pant Size:
3) List ALL Date(s)/Event(s) You Can Commit to Working
4) Submit 3-4 RECENT Face & Body Photos as .JPG or .GIF Attachments (at least one must be candid)
5) Send resume or List Any Promo Experience. Also list ways that you stay physically active in your daily routine!
6) Have you worked for 8 Days A Week, Inc. before? If so, when?
7) Confirm independent-contractor status
Thank you, NO CALLS or TEXT MESSAGES ACCEPTED for this position