8 Days A Week, Inc.
Energetic, & Responsible Brand Ambassadors for breakdown/loadout team!
Independent Contractor Opportunity
Event Dates & Times: (Times may change slightly!)
Saturday, March 19th: 6:00pm-10:00pm
Dallas, TX 75210
Brand Ambassador Objectives:
Break Down & Load out
Talent will be assist in breaking down footprint area, tearing down booths, tables, screens, etc…
Talent will be lifting up to 50lbs
Brand Ambassadors Must Be:
18 years of age or older
Well-groomed & fit (no visible tattoos or facial piercings)
Articulate, polite & excited about working w/public
Prompt, responsible, & hard-working
Able to stand entire event
Comfortable working in cold environments
Able to get to event on own as transportation costs are NOT reimbursed
Experienced in working events & promotions
Brand Ambassador Compensation:
TITLE YOUR EMAIL SUBJECT: “SN_ Breakdown Team _Dallas, TX”
1) List All Contact Info (Name, Phone, Email Address, Your City/State/Zip Code, etc.)
2) List Height/Weight/ Shirt Size
3) List ALL Date(s)/Event(s) You Can Commit to Working
4) Submit 2 RECENT Face & Body Photos as .JPG or .GIF Attachments (at least one must be candid)
5) Send resume or List any promo/event experience (list any other previous setup/break down/labor events)
6) Confirm independent-contractor status
7) Have you worked for 8 Days A Week before? If so, when?
Thank you, NO CALLS OR TEXT ACCEPTED for this position.