We’re looking for a female actress, aged 20-30, to play the main role of ‘Laura’, a young woman who witnesses a crime on a camera that can see five minutes into the future, and sets out to stop it from ever happening.
We are looking for actors that are interested in developing characters with the Director through a short rehearsal period. Ideally you will be experienced in improvisation, working with text, character development, be flexible and highly committed. We welcome actors with any or no training, background, and experience.
Production dates (casting, rehearsals, shoots etc.) :
– You must be available for 2-3 days of rehearsal and 2-3 days of shooting from Mid March to Mid April. (Exact dates to be negotiated)
– For rehearsal and shooting days travel expenses will be covered for Brighton and surrounds. Food and drink will be provided on shooting days. A small fee is possible but currently dependent on other budgetary requirements.
– You will be provided a copy of the final film for your show reels. The film will also be submitted to national film festivals.
– Each student in the production will be producing bigger budget short films in the summer that may be of interest.
– Casting will take place on Monday 7th March 2016, from 10.30am – 1:30pm. Please indicate your preferred slot: 10.30, 11.00, 11.30, 12.00, 12.30, 13.00. You will be given an improvisation exercise to perform on the day.
Please send an email with a CV and any links to previous work to the address below and we will provide the exact location of the casting and a time slot.
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more