Now Casting: A fun family friendly show!
Major cable network is looking to help that one special person get a wake up call?
Do you have friend or family member that needs a push? Are they still living with their parents?
We’re looking for someone […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.