Formerly known as Ashland Manufacturing Company, Wilson Sporting Goods was found in 1913 by Ford Wilson. The company is the subsidiary of Amer Sports, a Finnish sports group. Based in Chicago, US the company sponsors and produces products for American sports, which include football, baseball, basketball, soccer, golf, tennis, squash and volleyball. It is considered as one of the world’s leading company that produces sports accessories, equipment and apparel. The company’s aim is to produce products, which will show an athlete’s true potential. With ways such as digital connection, social media presence and customizable products, Wilson needs a female, who can become the face of their new female sports products.
- Age – 18 to 50 years old
- Open ethnicity
- Building the brands awareness and presence by promoting it in stores
- Spending 15 to 35 hours in different stores every month
- Ensure that the products are merchandised at the optimal level
- Check the product inventory to make sure that the products have been stocked on the retail floor
- Ensure that all displays are functioning and if not, then installing new ones
- Educating the associates of the store through hands-on interaction and training sessions about the products technical attributes, key marketing messages and brand techniques
- Engaging customers and informing them about the products in an informal manner
- Providing sales support to all the retail associates
- Perform demos
- Sell products during campaigns as well as in stores
- Excellent command over English and extraordinary organization skills
- Must be comfortable working in an independent environment, while receiving remote supervision and coaching
- Must have an outgoing personality and the knack to present the products in a positive light
- Must have the ability to adapt to fluctuating situations and Wilson’s evolving retail landscape (The number of stores may increase over time)
- Must know how to use social media websites and have an understanding of networks like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Google, etc.
Pay: $15 per hour
- Extra pay compensation if the store site is far away from your home
- You can earn free sports products
- A business card will be given to you, which will identify you as the official representative and agent of Wilson Sports
- Handouts and other training tools will be given by the company
- You will get the opportunity to learn and gain different marketing and sales experience
- The bonus of adding ‘Wilson’s Retail Intelligence Agent’ to your resume
The auditions will take place in Chicago, IL.
Last date for applying for this casting call is 15th December.
Fill out the submission form below to get more auditions.