DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.
Open Casting Calls
Dans le cadre du tournage du court métrage « La mort du chanteur » réalisé par Jean-François BUIRÉ et produit...
Nationwide talent search for singers The nationwide search for future stars is on. Hit reality singing competition, “The Voice” is holding open casting calls...