Title: CDC Extras Savannah CURRENT UPDATE ON LIZZIE: LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING… Savannah
Date: 3 November 2016 | 6:21 pm
CDC Extras Savannah
CURRENT UPDATE ON LIZZIE: PLEASE READ ENTIRE MESSAGE.
I’m getting a lot of submissions from over 2 hours away. Due to the wardrobe fittings that will be required and a constant history of no-shows from people far away (this is not my first rodeo, people… 9 out of 10 people who say they will travel from Atlanta, do not and I just can’t take the risk with such small numbers), I will not be considering anyone from over two hours drive.
Fittings will begin next week. YOU MUST be fit in advance and they will not be the day before.
CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR:
1) WHITE CHILDREN 6-8 YEARS OLD. When submitting, include child’s age and height. The children will be singing the Lizzie Borden rhyme (Note the content). I will be holding an open call for this on Saturday. (SUBJECT: HOPSCOTCH KIDS)
2) BABY LIZZIE – WHITE FEMALE – 2-4 YEARS OLD (see photo in comments). When submitting send a CURRENT photo of your child with age, height, weight. This is a black and white photo. Looking for Dark hair and light color eyes. Round face. (SUBJECT: BABY LIZZIE)
3) MOMMA BORDEN – WHITE FEMALE (see photo comments). Dark hair, light eyes. Round Race. Still photo shoot. (SUBJECT: MOMMA BORDEN
ALSO – starting to book townspeople for the first week of shoot. If you have not submitted, please do. I’ll be showing the director photos tomorrow. Beards are GREAT! If you don’t have one, that’s fine too.
Ladies, NO unnatural, dyed hair. Looking for great character faces. This show takes place in the 1890s.
It’s very important you list your sizes, because this is period wardrobe.
1) When submitting photos, I must see your entire face. Clearly. No hats. No sunglasses. Not blurry. Not you in a group photo. Your face.
2) Continuing to seek men with beards and mustaches and women with shoulder length hair or longer. (No unnatural hair colors or contemporary hair styles.)
3) The rate will be $115/12. (That’s $115 based on a 12 hour day, overtime after 12.) No, we don’t provide housing. No, we don’t pay for gas.
4) Please be sure you list the city you live in. If you don’t, I delete the photo.
5) VERY important – you must list your clothes sizes. This is a period show. Everyone will be required to do a wardrobe fitting days in advance. You MUST attend a wardrobe fitting. If you can not, please do not submit.
If you have not submitted already, please do. But only submit once. For general BG, the subject line is LIZZIE.
Production will begin filming mid-November in Savannah and wrap in mid-December. MUST BE WILLING TO WORK AS A LOCAL IN SAVANNAH, GA.
To apply, please email three recent photographs with the following information to CDCExtrasCasting@gmail.com
3) Phone Numbers
4) City You Currently Live In
5) All clothing sizes including height, weight, coat and waist sizes.