Title: CDC Extras Savannah, Savannah, GA Current Casting Needs…
Date: 19 November 2016 | 10:46 pm
CDC Extras Savannah
Savannah (and nearby people) you rock!! THANK YOU for your submissions!!
If you live more than 2 hours away, I’m NOT going to consider you. Sorry, but I have the pool in the area.
I wish Project Casting would stop posting my casting notices. It’s NOT going to happen. This is not my first time at the rodeo. 90% of the time people say they will show up from Atlanta, DON’T.
So why would I consider someone in a different time zone for extra work? Please, Project Casting, stop. I’m not going to consider anyone outside of two hours. I have the pool here. And it’s a GREAT pool.
(That said I will totally consider a stand-in for Ms. Clemons below who gets herself here and is avail for the next month. That is the ONLY exception.)
Below is what I’m currently looking for. If you’ve submitted on the opera and beards (LIZZIE), I will begin booking those fitting after Thanksgiving.
A few new projects, so read the entire email below.
PLEASE read and submit EXACTLY as I have below. Otherwise I will delete the email. And if you are submitting on different shows, please resubmit for each show.
I have folders with each individual show, so that’s how I can keep them separate and the rates are different on each show, so I don’t want to assume that you would work on one rate if you’re not interested. All of this shoots in Savannah, GA.
Please do not submit if you are further than 2 hours drive.
All of this is background work. If you submit, you understand that this work involves ALL DAY. All day means all day. It means early till late. Make no plans.
For LIZZIE (Starring Kristen Stewart and Chloe Sevigny, directed by Craig William Macneill):
The rate is $115/12 (NOTE: I accidentally wrote $155/12 in an earlier post… That was a mistake!)
1) If you own a tux or tux and tails, please send a photo of yourself in your suit! (SUBJECT: OPERA MEN)
2) If you are a female and happen to OWN any period wardrobe from 1880s-1890s, email me a photo of you in the costume with the subject: YES, CHAD, I OWN THIS! (Period wardrobe… it’s a thing on this show…)
For THE DIVORCE PARTY (Starring Thomas Cocquerel, Matilda Lutz, and Claire Holt, directed by Hughes William Thompson and written by Lane Garrison and Mark Famiglietti. Sunil Perkash, Ryan Johnson, Martin Sprock and Paresh Ghelani are producing.)
The rate is $64/8 – all of these scenes involve just a few amount of BG.
1) Casting attractive men 20-30 to play friends of the lead. (SUBJECT: NATE’S FRIENDS) – this will work 11/21, 11/22, 11/23 – please list the days you are avail in your email. You will only work one of those days.
2) Casting an Indian male to play a waiter on 11/30 (SUBJECT: TOUCH OF INDIA WAITER)
3) Casting attractive women 18-30 to play sports bar patrons. (SUBJECT: BAR WOMEN) This will work 11/21, 11/22, 11/23 – please list the days you are avail in your email. You will only work one of those days.
For IN AN LA MINUTE (Starring Gabriel Byrne and Kiersey Clemons. Directed by Daniel Adams)
1) Need STAND-INS! Mr. Bryne is a white male, brown hair, 5’10”. Ms. Clemons is a lighter skin African American female 5’7″.
DO NOT SUBMIT if you are not available starting Tuesday until Dec 21. (We are off Thanksgiving and Black Friday…) Mon-Fri shoots.
(SUBJECT: STAND-INS) Rate is $140/12
For background: The rate is $64/8 – again, all of these scenes involve just a few amount of BG per day.
This film takes place in Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Hilarious script. Awesome director.
1) Seeking SKILLED Chefs and Sous Chefs. (Works 11/29 and 12/1) (SUBJECT: SOUS CHEFS) – please list experience in email.
For MISFORTUNE (Starring John Cusack)
2) Casting MEN WITH BLACK SUITS. Need a pic of you IN your black suit. This works TUESDAY. THIS Tuesday (Subject: ALAM SUIT)
The rate is $64/8
For MISFORTUNE (Starring John Cusack)
1) Looking for COLLEGE STUDENTS (Frat guys and Sorority Girl types). (SUBJECT: THE GREEKS)
For BEASTS OF BURDEN (Starring Daniel Radcliffe)
The rate is TBD
1) Looking for military men and women types (all ethnicities). Short hair on the men. Clean shaven. Playing DEA agents. 5’10” or taller guys. 5’6″ or taller, ladies. (SUBJECT: DEA AGENTS – BEASTS)
2) Looking for athletic, fit hispanic men and women to play warehouse workers. (SUBJECT: THE WAREHOUSE – BEASTS)
(There are not a lot of BG on this film. Very featured. Please tag anyone you think would be good!)
1) When submitting photos, I must see your entire face. Clearly. No hats. No sunglasses. Not blurry. Not you in a group photo. Your face. No stupid Snapchat filters!!!! (Come on, people…)
2) You MUST list the subject to which you are submitting.
3) Please be sure you list the city you live in. If you don’t, I delete the photo.
MUST BE WILLING TO WORK AS A LOCAL IN SAVANNAH, GA.
To apply, please email three recent photographs with the following information to CDCExtrasCasting@gmail.com
3) Phone Numbers
4) City You Currently Live In
5) ALL CLOTHES SIZES including measurements and dress size (ladies) and coat, pants, and shirt measurements (men)