Title: CDC Extras Savannah, Seeking the following Back Ground Actors… Savannah, GA
Date: 13 November 2016 | 7:36 pm
CDC Extras Savannah
Hey everyone! So, the next month is going to be very, very intense for me. Please accept my apologies in advance if I appear to be snappish in any communication.
That said, PLEASE read and submit EXACTLY as I have below. Otherwise I will delete the email. And if you are submitting on different shows, please resubmit for each show. I have folders with each individual show, so that’s how I can keep them separate and the rates are different on each show, so I don’t want to assume that you would work on one rate if you’re not interested.
All of this shoots in Savannah, GA. Please do not submit if you are further than 2 hours drive.
All of this is background work. If you submit, you understand that this work involves ALL DAY. All day means all day. It means early till late. Make no plans.
For LIZZIE (Starring Kristen Stewart and Chloe Sevigny, directed by Craig William Macneill):
The rate is $155/12
1) I need men with beards. I REALLY need you on the thinner side, because the waist size on these costumes isn’t great. However, submit anyways if you have a beard. If you have a goatee and you will allow us to cut it down to a mustache, yay! (SUBJECT: BEARDS)
2) If you own a tux or tux and tails, please send a photo of yourself in your suit! (SUBJECT: OPERA MEN)
3) Ladies, I need women size 0-14 with natural color hair that is shoulder length or longer. (SUBJECT: OPERA)
Fittings on this show will not start back up again until December 1, however, I’m booking bodies for that over the next two weeks.
These scenes will work Dec 9 – Dec 16. Everyone MUST attend a fitting.
For THE DIVORCE PARTY (Starring Thomas Cocquerel, Matilda Lutz, and Claire Holt, directed by Hughes William Thompson and written by Lane Garrison and Mark Famiglietti. Sunil Perkash, Ryan Johnson, Martin Sprock and Paresh Ghelani are producing.)
The rate is $64/8 – all of these scenes involve just a few amount of BG.
1) Casting attractive men 20-30 to play friends of the lead. (SUBJECT: NATE’S FRIENDS) – this will work 11/21, 11/22, 11/23 – please list the days you are avail in your email. You will only work one of those days.
2) Casting an Indian male to play a waiter on 11/30 (SUBJECT: TOUCH OF INDIA WAITER)
For IN AN LA MINUTE (Starring Gabriel Byrne and Kiersey Clemons. Directed by Daniel Adams)
The rate is $64/8 – again, all of these scenes involve just a few amount of BG per day.
This film takes place in Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Hilarious script.
1) Seeking SKILLED Chefs and Sous Chefs. (Works 11/29 and 12/1) (SUBJECT: SOUS CHEFS) – please list experience in email
2) Seeking BG to play HOMELESS (this works A LOT). Please send any photos you have in drab, dirty, old, worn out clothes. Men and women. Beards are great here. Character faces. (SUBJECT: HOMELESS)
3) Seeking BG to play UPSCALE HOTEL types and POWER AGENTS (SUBJECT: BEVERLY HILLS)
4) And then the rest! SUBJECT: GENERAL LA MIN BG
FOR MISFORTUNE (Starring John Cusack. Directed by Lucky McKee)
The rate is TBD and will include prop bumps for gear and tents.
1) Looking for experienced KAYAKERS WITH THEIR OWN GEAR (SUBJECT: KAYAKERS)
2) Looking for people with their own camping equipment to play campers (SUBJECT: CAMPERS)
1) When submitting photos, I must see your entire face. Clearly. No hats. No sunglasses. Not blurry. Not you in a group photo. Your face.
2) You MUST list the subject to which you are submitting.
3) Please be sure you list the city you live in. If you don’t, I delete the photo.
MUST BE WILLING TO WORK AS A LOCAL IN SAVANNAH, GA.
To apply, please email three recent photographs with the following information to CDCExtrasCasting@gmail.com
3) Phone Numbers
4) City You Currently Live In
5) ALL CLOTHES SIZES including measurements and dress size (ladies) and coat, pants, and shirt measurements (men)