Title: CDC Extras Savannah Starting to take new submissions for THE DIVORCE PARTY, which will begin shooting in Savannah on 11/14.
Date: 4 November 2016 | 8:51 pm
CDC Extras Savannah
Starting to take new submissions for THE DIVORCE PARTY, which will begin shooting in Savannah on 11/14.
The film stars Thomas Cocquerel, Matilda Lutz, and Claire Holt, directed by Hughes William Thompson and written by Lane Garrison and Mark Famiglietti. Sunil Perkash, Ryan Johnson, Martin Sprock and Paresh Ghelani are producing.
The Divorce Party story tracks a newly dumped divorcee (Cocquerel) who hires his former wedding planner (Lutz) to throw a “divorce party” celebrating his new singledom after being left by his wife (Holt).
For this project, there are not a lot of background people on each day, but the look is very specific.
(SUBJECT: SACKS OFFICE) – looking for middle aged men and women all ethnicities.
(SUBJECT: NATE’S FRIENDS) – these are people 20-40 years old who are Nate’s closest friends. Looking for people who like to sing, dance and have a great time. Lots of energy. All ethnicities.
(SUBJECT: INDIAN SINGER) – this is a principal role (male, East Indian) who sings “Only the Lonely.”
1) When submitting photos, I must see your entire face. Clearly. No hats. No sunglasses. Not blurry. Not you in a group photo. Your face.
2) This movie shoots in present day!
3) The rate will be $64/8. No, we don’t provide housing. No, we don’t pay for gas.
4) Please be sure you list the city you live in. If you don’t, I delete the photo.
5) No minors in this film. Everyone must be over the age of 18. Do not submit if you are not 18 or older.
If you have not submitted already, please do. But only submit once. For general BG, the subject line is THE DIVORCE PARTY
Production will begin filming mid-November in Savannah and wrap in early-December. MUST BE WILLING TO WORK AS A LOCAL IN SAVANNAH, GA.
To apply, please email three recent photographs with the following information to CDCExtrasCasting@gmail.com
3) Phone Numbers
4) City You Currently Live In