We are looking to train and hire a Digital Court Reporter with some type of technical experience/background. You will be working 20-30 hours per week in this role and have the flexibility of possibly working from home. In order to carry out the …
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.