MNN’s Youth Media Center is looking for a Digital Media Intern to join our team, The Digital Media Intern will assist and will be mentored by the Production and Management team to build web, mobile, and social experiences that will promote the Youth […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.