Who We Are: Small team who built $500M content business in Los Angeles, now starting a new project in New York, specializing in digital video and audience building.
Who We Are Looking For: Passionate individuals looking to learn about digital conten […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.