DIVORCE COURT Season 18
is looking for UNHAPPY COUPLES
who need advice from JUDGE LYNN TOLER!!!
MARRIED COUPLES — SAVE OUR MARRIAGE or END IT?
COUPLES LIVING TOGETHER — BREAK UP or FIX IT?
KEEP US TOGETHER — Do we STAY TOGETHER?
BEFORE THE V […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.