Are your beliefs, lifestyle or long term goals no longer the same as your family, church, employer or “tribe?” A major TV production company is working with a top cable network on a new project and we want to hear your story asap! Send us a quick not […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.