Title: Dove Campaign Auditions for 2017
Date: 17 February 2017 | 8:56 pm
There is a new baby and adult casting call for Dove! The upcoming campaign is looking for real moms and their babies to be showcased in the spot. Because Dove is all about putting the focus on real women, they are in need or real diverse women of all backgrounds. The company isn’t looking for professional models, actors, beauty pageant contestants or reality TV stars, they want real everyday relatable women. Filming will be in Toronto, Canada so they are looking for people who are local to the area. This is a great paying campaign shoot, selected mom and baby will be paid $2500.00. If you would like to appear in the campaign apply today to the adult and baby campaign audition.
Dove believes beauty should be a source of confidence, and not anxiety. That’s why we are here to help women everywhere develop a positive relationship with the way they look, helping them raise their self-esteem and realize their full potential. [Dove]
What They Are Looking For
Dove is looking for new moms & their babies to be featured in a new campaign.
We are looking for:
* New moms of all backgrounds who have babies 0-24 months.
* New moms who are 24 – 45 years of age
* New moms with a variety of cultural and socio-economic diversity
* Other examples of diversity we are interested in are; working moms, moms transitioning back to work, self-employed moms, stay-at-home moms, moms who have used IVF, recent immigrant moms, second-time moms, moms of twins, same-sex couples, non-married, dad as a primary care-giver, to name but a few!
PLEASE NOTE THAT DOVE DOES NOT HIRE MODELS, PROFESSIONAL ACTORS, REALITY TV PARTICIPANTS AND BEAUTY PAGEANT CONTESTANTS FOR ANY OF THEIR ADVERTISEMENTS.
The chosen mom-baby duo for this campaign will be paid $2,500
You must be available for these key dates:
SHOOT: Between March 6th – April 12th
**Please note in your submission if you have any days you are NOT available for during this time**
Questions or Concerns
Please call 416.360.0465 and speak to Danielle Watling or Misael Ortiz at ext.234
How to Apply
If interested, please send an email to email@example.com and include the following information:
1. Your name, age and telephone number(s)
2. The name and age of your child
3. Recent Photos: 3-4 photos of you and your child. Clear photos, no hats or sunglasses please! Professional photos are not necessary. Simple candid shots are welcome.
4. A brief paragraph telling us about yourself; your journey into motherhood, your experience as a mom so far and a little bit about any particularly unique challenges you face (Working mom transitioning back to work? IVF Single mother of twins? Mother living in a multi-generational home? etc.)
5. Confirmation that you and your child are NOT models, actors, reality TV participants, and that you do not have any prior professional experience in front of the camera
6. Please write ‘Dove Mom’ in the subject line of the email, along with your name and age. (E.G.“Dove Mom- Sarah Long – age 28”)
** Please send submissions in as soon as possible, spaces are limited**