Title: Dove Hair Campaign – Models Auditions for 2017
Date: 18 January 2017 | 6:04 pm
Do you want to apply to be a campaign model? Dove has a new casting call for female women. Are you someone who does damage to their hair? A new Dove campaign audition wants to hear from you! The project is searching for a range of Canadian women who are between the ages of 25 and 45 years old. The shoot will be in Toronto on February 9th or 10th with auditions set for January 30th or 31st. The team is looking for real women who are confident in front of the camera and who damage their hair with curling irons, flat irons and dye jobs. This is a fantastic paying job, selected women’s will be paid $1,000.00.
Dove believes beauty should be a source of confidence, and not anxiety. That’s why we are here to help women everywhere develop a positive relationship with the way they look, helping them raise their self-esteem and realize their full potential. [Dove]
What They Are Looking For
We are looking for a range of Canadian women who damage their hair to be part of a Dove hair campaign!
Who? Five women, ages 25-45, who are confident in front of a camera and do damage to their hair—from everyday heat styling to monthly salon visits for dye jobs. Most specifically (but not limited to) we are looking to hear from:
• Women with curly/wavy hair who straighten their hair
• Women with straight hair who curl it
• Women who dye their hair (from going to the salon to simply cover grays to a more extreme and noticeable dye job)
PLEASE NOTE: Dove does not hire professional models or actors. Applicants must not have previously appeared in advertising (i.e. TV or Print), reality shows, etc.
*Pays approximately $1000 if selected
You must be available for these key dates (in Toronto):
INTERVIEW: January 30th or 31st
WARDROBE: February 1st, 2nd or 3rd
SHOOT: February 9th or 10th
You must be a Permanent Resident or Canadian Citizen to participate
How to Apply
Please submit a write-up about yourself and how you damage your hair along with a picture or two of yourself. Please be clear on how often or frequent you challenge your hair. Please no hair extensions or visible tattoos.
If interested, you must submit in order to be considered.
Please e-mail the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Your name, age & tell us about yourself. If selected for an interview what time of day works best for you (morning, afternoon or early evening)?
2. Tell us about your hair! What do you do to your hair that damages it? Tell us about the length, color, texture (straight, wavy, curly) and your daily & long term hair routine. Please let us know if you currently use Dove products.
3. Photo(s) of yourself (Where we can clearly see your face.( Ideally no hats or sunglasses).
4. Your primary contact information (phone number & email address)
5. Please write ‘DOVE’ in subject line of e-mail, along with your name and age. (E.G. DOVE- Jane Brown- age 30)
Submissions are due by: Friday, January 27th at 9am (However the earlier you submit the better!)