Come on board as the Editor for an exciting non-broadcast pilot about food/cooking that if green-lit, will air on a major US broadcaster. The pilot is currently in production. This editing gig can lead to landing a role on the actual series.
This is […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.