Title: Extra Curriculum Dance Teacher Needed
In this position, you will be teaching children to dance classes in the afternoons as well as meeting with community organisers to secure new classes.
We are currently expanding and are looking for dance teachers for dance, teaching street dance, ballet, cheer, yoga or tap.
As one of our dance teachers you will:
1. Deliver teaching sessions to students of different ages
2. To prepare dance pieces for students for their end of year production.
We are looking for someone with:
• Qualifications and training in dance or performing arts.
• Passion for working with and inspiring young people;
• Strong ability to choreograph and teach within your styles;
• A good working knowledge of the dance and performing arts industry;
• Enthusiasm, passion, patience, self-discipline.
• The ability to work with others, at all levels, as part of a team;
• Organisation skills and self/time management skills;
• To be resourceful and adaptable, and the ability to solve problems
Classes run for 1 hour, and all staff are eligible for the performance-based commission of $100 per class every term.