We are a London-based, female-only professional dance troupe providing dance entertainment at corporate events, weddings, private functions and festivals. We perform a range of dance styles – Bollywood, Bellydance, Cabaret, Samba, Hula, Fusion and more. We are not an agency, nor do we employ dancers. If you are chosen as one of our dancers, you will freelance for us, which means you are free to accept other jobs and take part in other projects. All we ask is that once you have committed to a particular event with us, that you honour that commitment in terms of rehearsals etc.
We are looking for dancers who are:
– versatile: you would like to challenge yourself to be able to perform a wide variety of dance styles at a professional level
– committed: you are willing to commit to learning existing choreography in your own time, and attending rehearsals as required
– team players: you want to be part of a supportive group of like-minded ladies, and have the best interests of the group at heart. No egos.
– not in it just for the money: if your reason for joining is only to make money and you think you will only accept high paying gigs, then this group is not for you.
– willing to learn: you appreciate that it takes time to perfect a new dance style regardless of how experienced a dancer you are
Ideally you will have had professional dance training, performance experience, and experience in a variety of dance styles.
Payment is per event, and depends on the event itself.
We are planning to hold auditions in March. Auditions are by invitation only, once we have reviewed your profile, photos and videos. Please send us a link to a video of your dancing (if not already on your profile). Please also include your email address in your application.
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more