For 20 years, Green Mountain Energy has led the fight against anthropogenic climate change. We are America’s renewable energy leader, offering consumers an easy way to support clean power, and now more than ever we need individuals with excellent int […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.