Want to work for an inspiring boss? Google Jamal Joseph. Like most geniuses he forgets to clear out his voicemail. Travel the world, film festivals, speaking engagements, travel. Up to you. Tech savvy. Languages helpful. Jamal urgently needs help wit […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.