INTERVIEWS TO BE CONDUCTED AT 475 EAST 57TH STREET BROOKLYN, NY FROM 12-4PM
WANTED: Emmy Nominated program seeks talented filmmakers to join our team.
If you are personable with young adults and can teach the art of filmmaking to 6-8th graders, thi […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.