Title: Fox’s “The Exorcist” Casting Call For Teen boys
Date: 12 March 2016 | 3:15 pm
If you would like to be part of the Fox’s “The Exorcist” Casting Call For Teen boys Casting Call in 2016 please read the info below:
Casting Male Teens 12-16 For Fox TV Show Pilot in Chicago
The original film was a realistic yet frightening talent of an innocent girl who was taken over by a terrifying entity. Her mother and two priests joined together to battle the evil inside her even though one of the priest was full of doubt. The 1973 original film still haunts viewers 40 years later. The film won 3 Academy Awards and was nominated for seven others so it’s no surprise that film execs want to take a shot at turning into a TV series.
The Fox series is still in it’s pilot stage so we don’t know if it will be picked up yet, but you have a chance to get on the film. Extras casting director 4 Star Casting are looking for Hispanic and African American male teens for upcoming roles on the show. This is a paid gig. So if you’re not afraid to get in on The Exorcist, take your shot and submit!
The Exorcist Pilot
Shoot Date: Thursday, March 24th
Non-Union Roles: Male Teens
Pay Rate: $150.00/8 hours
Casting Information and Requirements:
Males, Ethnicity: Hispanic & African American, Age Range 12-16.
NOTE: You must have a current/valid IL Work Permit through 4 Star Casting or a local talent agency in order to submit.
- If interested and available, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Put “MALE TEEN” as the subject line of your submission.
- Include your name, age, height, weight, phone number, zip code and email address
- Send a RECENT candid photo in jpeg format – close up and full length – Make sure the photo is taken in decent lighting (no selfies), no sunglasses, no hats!. Show us your style but make sure we can see your face! The better the photo, the better your chance of being submitted.
- NOTE: NAME YOUR JPEG PHOTO WITH YOUR FULL NAME!!!
Right click on the photo and it will give you an option to re-name the file, Re-name it with your full name.
- Confirm that you have a current IL Work Permit through 4 Star Casting or a local talent agency. List the employer that is listed on your work permit in your submission.
- If you have already been booked or sent an availability check for this project, please do not re-submit.
They are asking for a lot of information, please double-check your submission carefully before hitting send.
Want More Auditions? Fill out the form below to get added to the Auditions List: