Do you have an online troll that’s making your life miserable?
Are they going out of their way to comment on all your posts?
Have you ever wanted to find out who’s really behind the profile?
The producers of Catfish are here to try to help! We are […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.