GAP Kids is celebrating the real unsung heroes who make a difference in children’s lives with a new back to school campaign.
Do you have someone you would like to nominate? A teacher? Friend? Family member? Yourself?
We are looking for the teachers […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.