(The Lion’s Den) record label will be releasing a compilation gospel album in Summer 2016. The album is intended to be a promotional resource showcasing gospel music and artists operating within the UK. Sonically the album will represent many genres but have a gospel message. The album will be released via digital outlets such as itunes, Spotify and Google Play. Artists will be entitled to 10% of the proceeds. The other 90% will go to UK based charity ‘Restored’ who combat domestic violence against women in the UK.

(The Lion’s Den) will be provide artists with recording time, instrumentals and will have the final product mixed and mastered. Artists are expected to be able to write their own material and be available to record during February. In co-ordination with ‘Restored’ artists may have the opportunity to perform at a number of events being held by the charity throughout the year. The best tracks will be released as part of the final album.

The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more

Singer

Enthusiastic, reliable, versatile singers needed. Being able to write your own material is a major bonus.

Any gender, aged 18 to 40 from London, United Kingdom

  • Minimum Vocal ability:
    Beginner


Apply now

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here