Our company hosts one of the premier websites for career women. We have one of the most popular pages on Facebook, and are committed to empowering women and girls. We are looking for a video editor/cameraperson to create short, inspirational, videos […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.