We require the assistance of reasonably experienced presenters who have good camera and interviewing skill sets, and can maintain a great rapport and help get good content.
Some of the instances are:
1. an introduction of the event to camera with event goings on in the background
2. carrying out questions and interviews with various participants, to bring about positive responses, but also get public opinions and views on the themes relating to the cause. This all being impromtu
3. carrying out of interviews with some of the key proponents, and ask questions that have been planned ahead to such people [this is not impropmtu].
1. having good camera contact
2. being able to hold a mic well and also manage a mic well to get good sound from the subject being interviewed
3. social, friendly, confident and outgoing
4. Must be very very quick and responsive
5. have great neuro plasticity and linguistic skills
6. have the ability to carry out your own research into key topics and themes
So if you have experience in any of the above please do drop a line. But please note: it requires commitment to the day, without last minute cancellations, as it is not possible to have too many operators at the event.
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION AND BACKGROUND:
Domestic Violence is a serious issue in the community. In certain communities it is greater and gets very severe due to certain cultural backgrounds. The launch is to promote funding for a series of theatre workshops, that allow individuals from a community to carry out role plays, and do exercises, that break down thinking and facilitate change in expression. Thus the work is hands on and significantly monumental in creating change and not just talking about it. The ACHRH organisation that heads this up has been going for 2 years now. Now the ACHRH aims to embark on more media and short film creation activities.
ABOUT THE LAUNCH:
The launch is limited to 60 people, that are key people in various organisations. There will be 8 key M.P’s in attendance. There will be 14 speakers over the course of 60 mins. There will also be video interviews being shot with presenters asking participants questions after the event during the meet and mingle.
The role is unpiad, but most likely from funding received for the project, and the future creation of media projects, there will be reasonably paid roles for assistance in future filming of short movies on DV, and more. Its also a good way to work with others in the industry on meaningful projects, which have a focus on positive community outcomes. Just a little time during operations is all that is required. Carrying out personal research is essential.
Strong credible work references will also be provided, to assist you in pursuing your career goals.
GETTING COPIES OF REEL:
You will be able to receive fully edited snips to use for your video reel. These however will only be available after a holding time of up to 3 months. After which you can have full unrestricted rights in any form of media to use this to promote your own work only, or supply to your agent.
Thursday 25th February. 11:30AM – 2:30PM.
Gents: A collar is essential, and a suit style jacket, semi conservative. Nice conservative dress shoes.
Ladies: A corporate style look, with non striking printed attire.
REMEMBER IT HAS TO SUIT PARLIAMENT!
Your input and assistance with this project is greatly appreciated.