We service an extra large regular clientele base. With more than 20 years in business operating out of the same office, we have the experience, with a high level of professionalism that allows us to schedule the most successful appointments in the so …
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.