Company: i KADA Contemporary Dance Company
i KADA’s Mission
We are a contemporary dance company focusing on cultural exchange through the arts. While our focus is dance, we also fuse visual arts, music, painting and photography into our dance works.
1. Grant research, Coordinate, write and submit foundation. Corporate and government grant proposals and reports.
2. Track new foundation funding opportunities.
3. Outreach to potential donors and Create new cultivation materials for potential donors
4. Promote fundraising campaigns.
5. Updating the company website.
6. Work on developing a marketing plan, and assist with designing flyers.
7. Send email lists about upcoming performances, events.
8. Attract more followers and feedback on social media sites.
1. Meet in person once a week for 2 hours/ Additonal hours included.
2. Excellent writing and editing skills (Grant writing or fundraising experience a plus).
3. Dedicated, hardworking, positive and organized.
4. Ability to commit through “The 5th KoDaFe in NYC” in June 2017 .
5. Interest in i KADA dance’ mission and the arts.
6. Experience with photography and film a plus.
All internships are unpaid and applicants should be willing to commit until “The 5th KoDaFe in NYC” in June 2017.
All interns will receive free attendance to all i KADA shows and festivals, as well as attendance to classes and workshops.
i KADA will provide needed references, essential to applicants pursuing a career in the arts.
How to Apply
Please send resume and cover letter outlining internship interests to email@example.com How your past experiences will help you in an arts administration internship, your career goals, and availability.