We are looking for someone who wants to improve his experience in shooting videos and/or needs to work on his portfolio. We are planning to shoot several videos for several different things and if the collaboration works, there is possibility to grow […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.