Title: 6Up Division of North6 seeks Fashion Event Production Intern
Date: 19 April 2017 5:12 pm
Full-service event design and Production Company looking for a reliable and motivated person to join our team, assisting on numerous fashion events starting beginning of May and ending after September Fashion Week. The hours will be based on availability but we are looking for someone who can dedicate 3 full days a week, from 10am-6pm. While it is an unpaid internship, you will gain a working knowledge of event design and production and gain practical experience for a career in the event industry. We will provide you with a monthly metro card and onsite pay for events. It is a very fast paced industry; experience is a plus. Fashion Week in February is the main focus of this internship, working events is mandatory.
Qualified applicants please send a resume and cover letter as an attachment, and include both in the body of the email as well.
Interns must be able to:
– Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office
– Be familiar with Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
– Work onsite at events
– Perform physical labor at times (helping load trucks for events or organize our storage room)
– Be punctual and reliable
– Have an interest in event production as a career
– Be organized and detail-oriented
– Be natural problem solvers
Daily Tasks Include:
– Helping in the office with accounting books
– Creating and maintaining contact lists for events
– Researching venues, materials, event specific items, etc.
– Running errands (picking up & dropping off supplies, etc.)
– Preparing for shows (organizing supplies, creating backstage signage, etc.)