Title: a Fashion Social Media Intern
Date: 20 October 2016 | 9:05 pm
We are looking for a talented Social Media Intern who is looking to launch their career in community management for our multi-brand showroom based in New York City. The candidate should demonstrate a passion for the fashion industry, a willingness to learn, and have fresh ideas.
Our company is a fully-integrated multi-brand showroom representing a diverse range of emerging and established European and American designers and fashion apparel and accessory brands.
We promote constant growth, and being proactive is key.
The ideal candidate is well organized, articulate, detail-oriented, and has an editorial eye.
· Ability to work at least 2-3 full business days a week for a minimum commitment of 3 – 6 months
· Must be based in NYC
· Strong computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Must be self-motivated and possess a strong work ethic.
· Good interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
· Innovative and proactive, with strong problem solving skills.
· Must have a positive attitude.
· Smartphone and/or DSLR Camera knowledge preferred.
· Create innovative social media content for 10+ contemporary designer brands.
· Take editorial standard digital photography of products.
· Organize and schedule social media posts to increase company rankings.
· Attend local trade shows such as Coterie, ENK Accessorie Circuit, etc.
· Maintain professional etiquette and standards within showroom and at all times while interacting with clients and representing the brand.
· Research and seek out new opportunities.