Title: Accounting Intern
Date: 13 October 2016 | 6:36 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
The scope of the role of the Accounting Intern is to assist and support the Finance Department with various Accounting tasks to ensure that Chopard USA meets all deadlines.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
• Prior experience in accounting function is a plus
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Conscientious and able to organize work appropriately
Accounting Intern will learn and assist with various accounting functions such as:
• Handling bank reconciliations.
• Assist with monthly boutique accounting.
• Prepare and record journal entries ensuring entries are properly supported and approved.
• Assist with employee corporate credit card and travel & expense reports, reviews ensuring proper coding and compliance with Group policies.
• Perform analysis on selected Balance Sheet and P&L general ledger accounts.
• Assist with the annual sales and use tax returns.
• Will assist with Accounts Payable and Receivables functions offering support when needed.
• Assist with the preparation of inter-company re-invoicing.
• Learn about tax audits as it relates to internal, external, IRS and various sales and use tax audits by providing supporting records and documentation.
• Assist with weekly petty cash reconciliation.
• Assist with the filing of various quarterly and annual US Census Reports.
• Special projects as required.
Internship will last for approximately 4 months
EOE, must be legally able to work in the US