Title: Act Second seeks Account Intern
Date: 2017-09-19 02:32:55
Interested in advertising and marketing? Act Second is a boutique creative strategy firm looking for an Account Intern to start immediately. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, organized and innovative individual who excels in communication and teamwork. You will work closely with our strategy and creative teams to execute projects for our fashion, tech, and nonprofit clients.
You will be responsible for assisting our senior team on a variety of projects. From social media to project management to deck building, your work will vary across disciplines. In one day, you might be sourcing assets for a shoot, developing hotsheets and researching vendors. As you grow, you will be given the opportunity to own multiple pieces of dynamic projects.
Successful candidates will come to the role with a strong background in writing and editing. The traits of the right person include:
Prior experience in advertising, marketing, PR, journalism or related fields
Strong knowledge and understanding of leading social platforms.
● Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
● Knowledge of Mac OS environment
● Fast learner with a strong desire to learn more
● Must be proactive and coachable
● Ability to receive constructive feedback and criticism
● Must be extremely organized and detail oriented
● Must have excellent time management skills and be liveline responsive
● Must have ability to work independently as well as in partnership with a team
● Ability to prioritize and multitask multiple projects/requests
● Defining and adhering to livelines in a fast‐paced and fun environment
● High work ethic and strong problem solving skills
● Integrity and honesty
Support the day-to-day account management for our clients.
Develop timely/accurate reports (call reports, recaps, status, social metrics etc.), internal documents, and client deliverables.
Assist with social and content strategy development for brands’ social channels.
Assist with content creation for clients’ social communities.
Create reports on various programs.
Actively track industry and category trends.
Coordinate with internal functional groups, vendor management and external event management.
Develop a basic knowledge of the client from a business, industry and competitive perspective.
Support strategic endeavors from both a brainstorming and administrative perspective with the guidance of the account teams.
Additional duties, as assigned