Title: ADVERTISING MANAGER
Date: 30 September 2016 | 5:31 pm
A rare opportunity to work remotely (from any location) with a new stylish, privately owned lifestyle and wedding magazines. You’ll love fashion, celebs, events and be looking forward to take a fairly new magazine to new heights and able to forge relationships with major designers, brands and other industry professionals. We start interviewing as soon as resumes are received, early applications are encouraged for immediate start.
• A self-starter and good team player who can work with own initiative and manage multiple projects
• Previous experience in selling advertising in publishing with own portfolio, or have similar sales background
• A critical thinker with problem solving skills
• Proactive and able to demonstrate strong leadership skills
• Organised, professional, friendly and approachable
• Outgoing and sociable
• Can commit to a minimum of 6 month paid internship (commission based), days and hours are negotiable
• Excellent team player but equally capable of working on their own
• Comfortable in both email, telephone and face to face sales
• Highly motivated
• Must be computer literate and able to compile and send clear and concise proposals
• Able to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
• Can multi-task and prioritize
• Research and forge relationships with brands and retailers and seek out sales opportunities
• Excellent entrepreneurial and organizational skills
• Able to initiate and close sales flawlessly
• Build strong vendor partnerships – negotiate and maintain agreements
• Adobe photoshop, indesign and movie and video making software skills would be advantageous but not essential.
You’ll help drive both our fairly new stylish lifestyle and wedding magazines to amazing success. Build and increase the advertising client base significantly. You’ll be self-motivated, work from home and fully utilize your knowledge of media sales by account managing existing clients and developing new contacts and sales opportunities through sales calls, meetings and attending exhibitions or scouting for local representatives to attend on your behalf if the exhibition is not local to you or you’re not able to attend. You’ll also be flexible and ready to go from day one, plus be hungry for higher earnings. The role is unpaid but you’re rewarded with up to 40% per sale, we also offer training and great room for growth.