Title: Alexandra Renee Scott seeks Celebrity Fashion Styling Intern
Date: 2 January 2017 | 1:09 am
Celebrity Fashion Stylist Alexandra Renee Scott seeks an intern to assist on photo shoots, celebrity fittings, office work ect
– Living or able to commute to Manhattan
– Social Media Savvy knowing the basic apps such as Twitter, Instagram & Pinterest
– Be able to learn and navigate upcoming fashion apps and able to handle scheduling multiple posts throughout the day
– Willing to put in hard work, dedicated and passionate about this industry
– Great interpersonal and organizational skills
– Wardrobe pulls/returns from showrooms according to stylist instructions
– Research and source looks for current and possible future celebrity clients
– Assisting in maintaining various showroom databases
– Fashion blogging- giving your input, researching upcoming trends, etc.
– Be able to multiple task and handle multiple projects at once as well as stay in touch with multiple clients
If you think you have what it takes, are looking for a fast paced work environment and are eager to learn more about the fashion industry we want to hear from YOU!
For possible consideration: Please send an email that includes your current resume and a short cover letter telling us a bit about you and your personal style- show us something that showcases your REAL personality!!
*Also, please include your current favorite 2 trends and 2 fashion eras and why! Attach any applicable links to share your workings with us or links to your personal websites/blogs and press (if applicable).
Pros: Tailoring, knows how to use Reward Style app, photography
Job Type: Internship with growth potential