Title: Altuzarra seeks Summer Sales Interns
Date: 29 March 2017 5:31 pm
Altuzarra is a luxury women’s ready-to-wear and leathergoods brand, launched in New York by Joseph Altuzarra in 2008.
The brand dresses the sophisticated, modern woman, making her feel seductive, strong, and confident. Subversive in nature and fiercely feminine, Altuzarra merges authentic French sophistication with American pragmatism and ease.
Altuzarra is part of the Kering family, a global luxury group and industry leader of apparel, accessories and lifestyle brands.
• Must qualify for school credit
• Ability to thrive in fast paced environment
• Previous wholesale/showroom experience recommended but not required
• Knowledge of Italian or French is a plus
• Ability to retain information and complete tasks the first time it is assigned
• Must be able to intern 3-5 weekdays
Students currently enrolled in a full-time university program or fashion related discipline, currently possess or can receive a US Social Security Number before beginning internship, and are able to receive school credit will be eligible for this internship.
Please email with header “Wholesale Intern Application”, and include your availability, cover letter and resume.
• Assist with Resort 18 market preparation and execution
• Update linesheets and showroom forms, organize/merchandise showroom, and greet buyers
• Create styling guides and compile weekly sales data
• Assist with seasonal sales clinics at regional stores
• Daily office tasks