Title: Arias New York seeks Fashion Design & Production
Date: 6 January 2017 | 6:51 pm
Arias New York is a refined ready-to-wear collection offering a new staple in modern dressing. Designed for the global woman, the label is distinguished by quality, sophistication, and versatility. The unique collections explore innovative accents and perfect tailoring with a focus on its signature silhouettes, made in New York City and crafted from the finest fabrics.
– Current student or recent graduate
– Strong communication and organizational skills
– Must have knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Excel
– Detail-oriented, proactive, fast learner, professional demeanor
– Ability to start immediately and work 1-2 full days a week with a 3-month commitment
Applicants must be able to legally work in the United States. Successful interns have strong potential in becoming a full-time hire.
Arias New York is looking for motivated individuals with a passion for designer fashion. As a small but growing team, this person will be exposed to all sides of the fashion business and be able to work closely with the Creative Director and Junior Designer. Responsibilities include (but not limited to): assist with design process and research for SS18, assist with development and production, source trims and fabrics, and working with fabric mills and factories.