Title: ARMARIUM INC. seeks Showroom Intern
Date: 11 April 2017 8:15 pm
Armarium is the premier destination for on-demand luxury fashion ready-to-wear and accessories. We provide members with access to the runway’s most rarefied and coveted pieces— all of which can be borrowed when needed, without the hassle of dry cleaning, storage, or that age old question: “When will I ever wear this again?” That’s the beauty of Armarium; you don’t have to.
Comprised of an elite team of fashion insiders, Armarium was officially launched in April 2016 through a mobile app, e-commerce platform, and a New York City showroom.
Armarium is seeking driven, detail-oriented, enthusiastic showroom interns IMMEDIATELY as well as for the summer term.
You must be available 4 – 5 days a week from 9 – 6.
General responsibilities for all interns:
Greeting guests at the front desk
Assisting our CEO and Creative Director
Assisting with preparation and execution of events
Showroom Intern responsibilities:
* Organizing back stock
* Strategically packing inventory for pop-up shops and special events
* Fulfilling client orders
* Tracking orders and shipments
* Communicating with clients on order status updates
* Coordinating delivery and returns of product samples
* Showroom maintenance and presentation including merchandising, mannequin dressing, layout and stock levels