Title: Begg & Co seeks Showroom Intern
Date: 15 December 2016 | 7:36 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Scottish Luxury men’s and women’s accessories and home brand seeks an energetic and highly competent intern to help with Fall 2017 wholesale market. Brand is located in a high traffic multi-brand European sportswear showroom. Internship will start on January 16th. This is a 3 month internship
Qualified applicants must possess:
– Eagerness to learn
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office; Excel, Word and PowerPoint
– Organizational skills and attention to detail
– Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Candidates must be able to work a minimum of 3 days per week and will receive daily lunch plus a monthly metrocard. Course credit available. Perfect for new graduates, students who are graduating soon.
Please outline relevant experience and include a resume as an attachment. You must write “Showroom Intern” in the subject line with why you think you would be the ideal candidate for this position in the body of e-mail.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Daily responsibilities include but not limited to:
– Meeting and greeting clients, serving coffee and refreshments
– Unpacking, pricing and merchandising collections
– Taking photos and preparing PowerPoint presentations
– Neatening and rearranging display between sales appointments